- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ SC)
- Workshop on Scalable Workflow Execution Engines and Technologies (SWEET @ SIGMOD)
- ACM Workshop on Analysis and Retrieval of Events/Actions and Workflows in Video Streams (AREA @ MM)
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ HPDC)
- International Workshop on Grid and Peer-to-Peer Based Workflows (GPWW @ QSIC)
found 8,567 matches
- Israel Lopez:
Scientific Workflow Scheduling for Cloud Computing Environments. University of Sydney, Australia 2017
- Shaghayeh Sharif Nabavi:
Privacy-Aware Workflow Scheduling Algorithms in Hybrid Cloud Environments. University of Sydney, Australia 2017
- Daniel Ricardo dos Santos:
Automatic Techniques for the Synthesis and Assisted Deployment of Security Policies in Workflow-based Applications. University of Trento, Italy 2017
- Sofiane Bendoukha:
Multi-Agent Approach for Managing Workflows in an Inter-Cloud Environment. University of Hamburg, Germany 2017
- Peter Reimann:
Data provisioning in simulation workflows. University of Stuttgart, Germany 2017
- Jeremy P. Koelmel, Nicholas M. Kroeger, Candice Z. Ulmer, John A. Bowden, Rainey E. Patterson, Jason A. Cochran, Christopher W. Beecher, Timothy J. Garrett, Richard A. Yost:
LipidMatch: an automated workflow for rule-based lipid identification using untargeted high-resolution tandem mass spectrometry data. BMC Bioinformatics 18(1): 331 (2017)
- Marianne Maktabi, Thomas Neumuth:
Online time and resource management based on surgical workflow time series analysis. Int. J. Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 12(2): 325-338 (2017)
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available