- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ SC)
- ACM Workshop on Analysis and Retrieval of Events/Actions and Workflows in Video Streams (AREA @ MM)
- Workshop on Scalable Workflow Execution Engines and Technologies (SWEET @ SIGMOD)
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ HPDC)
- International Workshop on Grid and Peer-to-Peer Based Workflows (GPWW @ QSIC)
found 8,846 matches
- Thomas Wagner:
Petri Net-based Combination and Integration of Agents and Workflows. University of Hamburg, Germany 2018
- Gene Whelan, Keewook Kim, Rajbir Parmar, Gerard F. Laniak, Kurt Wolfe, Michael Galvin, Marirosa Molina, Yakov A. Pachepsky, Paul Duda, Richard Zepp, Lourdes Prieto, Julie L. Kinzelman, Gregory T. Kleinheinz, Mark A. Borchardt:
Capturing microbial sources distributed in a mixed-use watershed within an integrated environmental modeling workflow. Environmental Modelling and Software 99: 126-146 (2018)
- Ying-Duo Gao, Yuan Hu, Alejandro Crespo, Deping Wang, Kira A. Armacost, James I. Fells, Xavier Fradera, Hongwu Wang, Huijun Wang, Brad Sherborne, Andreas Verras, Zhengwei Peng:
Workflows and performances in the ranking prediction of 2016 D3R Grand Challenge 2: lessons learned from a collaborative effort. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design 32(1): 129-142 (2018)
- Daniel Z. Fang, Teja Patil, Ilana Belitskaya-Levy, Marianne Yeung, Keith Posley, Nazima Allaudeen:
Use of a Hands Free, Instantaneous, Closed-Loop Communication Device Improves Perception of Communication and Workflow Integration in an Academic Teaching Hospital: A Pilot Study. J. Medical Systems 42(1): 4:1-4:6 (2018)
- Ralph Bergmann, Gilbert Müller:
Similarity-Based Retrieval and Automatic Adaptation of Semantic Workflows. Synergies Between Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering 2018: 31-54
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available