- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ SC)
- ACM Workshop on Analysis and Retrieval of Events/Actions and Workflows in Video Streams (AREA @ MM)
- Workshop on Scalable Workflow Execution Engines and Technologies (SWEET @ SIGMOD)
- Workshop on Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science (WORKS @ HPDC)
- International Workshop on Grid and Peer-to-Peer Based Workflows (GPWW @ QSIC)
found 8,994 matches
- Santanu Pal:
A Hybrid Machine Translation Framework for an Improved Translation Workflow. Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany 2018
- Peter Stürzel:
Modellierung und Ausführung von Workflows unter Berücksichtigung mobiler Kontextinformationen. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany 2018, ISBN 978-3-7315-0754-3, pp. 1-392
- Thomas Wagner:
Petri Net-based Combination and Integration of Agents and Workflows. University of Hamburg, Germany 2018
- MacIntosh Cornwell, Mahesh Vangala, Len Taing, Zachary Herbert, Johannes Köster, Bo Li, Hanfei Sun, Taiwen Li, Jian Zhang, Xintao Qiu, Matthew Pun, Rinath Jeselsohn, Myles Brown, X. Shirley Liu, Henry W. Long:
VIPER: Visualization Pipeline for RNA-seq, a Snakemake workflow for efficient and complete RNA-seq analysis. BMC Bioinformatics 19(1): 135:1-135:14 (2018)
- Markus M. Knodel, Babett Lemke, Michael Lampe, Michael Hoffer, Clarissa Gillmann, Michael Uder, Jens Hillengaß, Gabriel Wittum, Tobias Bäuerle:
Virtual reality in advanced medical immersive imaging: a workflow for introducing virtual reality as a supporting tool in medical imaging. Computat. and Visualiz. in Science 18(6): 203-212 (2018)
- Gene Whelan, Keewook Kim, Rajbir Parmar, Gerard F. Laniak, Kurt Wolfe, Michael Galvin, Marirosa Molina, Yakov A. Pachepsky, Paul Duda, Richard Zepp, Lourdes Prieto, Julie L. Kinzelman, Gregory T. Kleinheinz, Mark A. Borchardt:
Capturing microbial sources distributed in a mixed-use watershed within an integrated environmental modeling workflow. Environmental Modelling and Software 99: 126-146 (2018)
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available