South African Computer Journal, Volume 42
- Lucas M. Venter: Editorial comment: special issue of SACJ.
- Dick Ng'ambi: Podcasts for expansive learning: a case of reflective student stories. 9-13
- Lydia Palmer: The inclusion of a software testing module in the Information Systems Honours course. 83-86
- Nelishia Pillay: Teaching the theory of formal languages and automata in the Computer Science undergraduate curriculum. 87-94
- Stefan Gruner: Letter: CS, IS, history, and the unity of science. 95-96