Libraries and Librarians: Meeting the Leadership Challenges of the 21st Century
Library Trends, Volume 40
- Irving J. Spitzberg Jr.: Leading Librarians: The Library and Paths of Inquiry into Leadership.
- Brooke E. Sheldon: Library Leaders: Attributes Compared to Corporate Leaders Alice Gertzog, Leadership in Librarianship .
- Thomas J. Galvin: Leadership in Legislation and Public Policy Development: The Case of the American Library Association.
- Frederick G. Kilgour: Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Barbara B. Moran: Gender Differences in Leadership.
- Elfreda A. Chatman: The Role of Mentorship in Shapign Public Library Leaders.
- Peter Hiatt: Identifying and Encouraging Leadership Potential: Assessment Technology and the Library Profession.
- Ann M. Fitzmaurice: Training for Leadership.
- Martha Montague Smith: Infoethics for Leaders: Models of Moral Agency in the Information Environment.
- Edward Shreeves: Between the Visionaries and the Luddites: Collection Development and Electronic Resources in the Humanities.
- Mara R. Saule: User Instruction Issues for Databases in the Humanities.
- Erwin K. Welsch: Hypertext, Hypermedia, and the Humanities.
- Michael E. Stoller: Electronic Journals in the Humanities: A Survey and Critique.
- Mark Stover: Religious Studies and Electronic Information: A Librarian's Perspective.
- Anita Lowry: Electronic Texts in English and American Literature.
- Marcia Reed: Navigator, Mapmaker, Stargazer: Charting the New Electronic Sources in Art History.
- Mary Kay Duggan: Electronic Information and Applications in Musicology and Music Theory.
- James H. Sweetland: Humanists, Libraries, Electronic Publishing, and the Future.