SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009: Yokohama, Japan
- Ken-ichi Anjyo (Ed.): International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009, Yokohama, Japan, December 16-19, 2009, Poster Proceedings. ACM 2009
- Vincent M. K. Lau: Learning by example for parametric font design.
- Andrzej Zarzycki: Form-making in architecture: performance and simulation based design approach.
- Kazuhiko Yamamoto: Real time two-way coupling of fluids to deformable bodies using particle method on GPU.
- Hiroki Nishino: A split-marker tracking method based on topological region adjacency & geometrical information for interactive card games.
- Kohei Yamashita: Chaos experience: experience of chaos theory by visualization and installation.
- Pranav Mistry: ThirdEye: a technique that enables multiple viewers to see different content on a single display screen.
- Yusuke Tokuyoshi: Photon density estimation using multiple importance sampling.