15. PDP 2007: Naples, Italy
- 15th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP 2007), 7-9 February 2007, Naples, Italy. IEEE Computer Society 2007
- Domenico Talia: Using Grids for Exploiting Data Abundance in Science.
- Michael A. Heroux: Optimal Kernels to Optimal Solutions: Algorithm and Software Issues in Solver Development.
- Didier El Baz: Communication Study and Implementation Analysis of Parallel Asynchronous Iterative Algorithms on Message Passing Architectures. 77-83
- Peter Sobe: Distributed Storage with Compressed (1 out-of N) Codes. 179-188
- Gerassimos D. Barlas: Optimizing Image Content-Based Query Applications over High Latency Communication Media. 341-348
- Franco Zambonelli: Self-Organizing Services for Browsing the World: Challenges and Directions. 433
- Stefan Behnel: SLOSL--A Modelling Language for Topologies and Routing in Overlay Networks. 498-508