CASE 2010: Toronto, ON, Canada
- IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, CASE 2010, Toronto, ON, Canada, 21-24 August, 2010. IEEE 2010 ISBN 978-1-4244-5447-1
- John T. Wen: Welcome message from the general chair.
- Yu Sun: Welcome message from the program chair.
- Raymond H. Puffer: Automation challenges and opportunities for high volume manufacture of proton exchange membrane fuel cell stacks. 287-292
- Liang Zhang: Kanban-controlled exponential production lines: Analysis and design. 445-450
- Mitsuru Kanamori: Anti-windup controller design using gravity compensation for Euler-Lagrange systems with actuator saturation. 798-803
- Qing Hui: Optimal control of bio-attack induced infectious disease dynamics: The case of anthrax. 911-916
- Shun-Pin Hsu: Control of continuous-time Markov chains with safety upper bounds. 990-993
- A. Agung Julius: Trajectory-based controller design for hybrid systems with affine continuous dynamics. 1007-1012