BMVC 2010: Aberystwyth, UK
- Liang Chen: Pairwise Macropixel Comparison Can Work at Least as Well as Advanced Holistic Algorithms for Face Recognition. 1-11
- Matthew Johnson: Generalized Descriptor Compression for Storage and Matching. 1-11
- Jean Ponce: Sparse coding and dictionary learning for image understanding.
- Ognjen Arandjelovic: Accurate and Efficient Face Recognition from Video. 1-10
- Katrin Pirker: Histogram of Oriented Cameras - A New Descriptor for Visual SLAM in Dynamic Environments. 1-12
- Ognjen Arandjelovic: Recognition from Appearance Subspaces across Image Sets of Variable Scale. 1-11
- Liang Chen: Electoral College and Direct Popular Vote for Multi-Candidate Election. 1-11
- Kurt Konolige: Sparse Sparse Bundle Adjustment. 1-11
- Martial Hebert: Representations for object and action recognition.