- 17th Australian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC 2006), 18-21 April 2006, Sydney, Australia. IEEE Computer Society 2006, ISBN 0-7695-2551-2
- Message from the General Chair.
- Message from the Research Program Chairs.
- Organizing Committee.
- Steering Committee.
- Research Program Committee.
- Industry Program Committee.
- Additional Reviewers.
- Linda M. Northrop:
Software Product Lines: Reuse That Makes Business Sense. 3
- Julian Edwards:
State of the Art v State of the Practice: A Personal Perspective on the Changes in the Australian Software Engineering Landscape.. 4
- John G. Hosking:
The Software Engineering Academy's Role in Industrial Innovation. 5
- Alex Ng:
Optimising Web Services Performance with Table Driven XML. 100-112
- Tore Fjellheim:
Over-the-air Deployment of Applications in Multi-Platform Environments. 159-170
- Brijesh Dongol:
Derivation of Java Monitors. 211-220